7B.7.2 Promoting Rider(s) to a Higher Category

This discussion has an associated proposal. View Proposal Details here.

Comments about this discussion:

Started

"A routine is allowed to have a maximum of three successfully performed skills that are deemed to be higher than the allowed level for the category. Skills successfully performed is defined as performing the skill for a reasonable distance without falling, given the choreography of the routine. When this limit of three is exceeded, the routine is to be promoted to the next most difficult level."

I think that there needs to be a sentence add for how to promote riders when it is pairs freestyle. Under section 7D.2.1.1 for judging pairs freestyle it states that skills should be counted separately for each rider. If the skills are counted separately, then a pairs routine could have 3 skills of a higher level quite easily but still be an appropriate routine for this category.

I think we should add a sentence that states that for pairs freestyle a routine may have 6 skills of a higher level. This also allows for a scenario when one of the partners displays many more difficult skills and for a scenario when both partners each perform several more difficult skills.

Comment

I am generally in support of what you are saying. Can you draft some text for this to provide a bit better example of what you suggest?

Comment

"A routine is Routines are allowed to have a maximum of three some successfully performed skills that are deemed to be higher than the allowed level for the category. Skills successfully performed is defined as performing the skill for a reasonable distance without falling, given the choreography of the routine. Individual routines are allowed to have a maximum of three such skills and pairs routines are allowed to have a maximum of six such skills. When this limit of three is exceeded, the routine is to be promoted to the next most difficult level."

Comment

I like this clarity.

Comment

Looks good to me.

Copyright ©

IUF 2018