Remove reference to Flatland in 7D.2.1 Quantity of Unicycling Skills and Transitions

This discussion has an associated proposal. View Proposal Details here.

Comments about this discussion:

Started

Currently in section 7D.2.1 Quantity of Unicycling Skills and Transitions, under Originality we have:

Originality: In Artistic Freestyle, new skills are less important than in Flatland. However, skills with unique variations that are completely new or with new approaches will get more points. Originality is mainly judged in Performance (section 7D.3).

I don't think that Flatland should be referred to here. If we wanted to, we could replace it with X-Style. Or better yet, reword the section. Thoughts?

Comment

I think we shouldn’t compare it with anything. Maybe reword it without making a comparison.

maybe just cut the first sentence out like this:

Originality: In Artistic Freestyle, new skills are less important than in Flatland.However, skills with unique variations that are completely new or with new approaches will get more points. Originality is mainly judged in Performance

Comment

I also think that the comparison at this point is unnecessary and should be deleted completely. I like Ingas proposal.

Comment

Inga's proposal looks good.

Copyright ©

IUF 2018